Monday 24 October 2016

REFLECTIONS ABOUT THE SOCIAL WEBSITES




Resultado de imagen de technologyWe usually use social websites like; Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Tuenti ... but we never stop thinking about the advantages, disadvantages and dangers that they can cause. Because of that, I think that is important to talk about these aspects, so today I will write about my own reflections.

Resultado de imagen de adiccion a las redes socialesA social website has so many advantages, for example; it entertains you, it is a very important source of information, you can share your pictures with other people, you can communicate with friends that are not in your town or country... etc
They are very useful, but they also have disadvantages, for example; you can become dependent of the social websites, they can make an addiction, affects in the human relationships, and always you have the security and privacy risk.

Lately, so many people say that they have a "distance friend", a person that doesn't live in your town, country or continent but you have a relationship with she/he by a social website.
Resultado de imagen de virtual friendsIt's very different to have a traditional friend and a friend in Instagram, Facebook... Due to, with a traditional friend you can meet, you know that is real and his/her real reactions in different situations. Instead, with a friend in Instagram, Facebook... you can’t meet, you don’t know if it is real or not and you don’t know how are his/her real reactions in different situation.

I guarantee my privacy in social websites by don't telling my password and much information about my private things to anybody, make my account private, and finally, I don’t accept strange people.

If I would make a suggestion to the owners of these websites, I will tell them to create a new option based in to prevent people make the request to be your "friend" or follower, so you click the button and the other people can’t send you the request. Without the necessity to block he/she.

Resultado de imagen de cyberbullying There is a big danger in this type of websites; the cyberbullying. The cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology. Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles. Parents and kids can prevent cyberbullying. Together, they can explore safe ways to use technology.


I hope you liked my post and you learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment