Tuesday 2 May 2017

Fashion Panda (website)

Hi readers!
At this months we were doing websites; one student one website. We had to do an online shop about the topic that we chose.

I decide to do a cloth shop for young boys and girls. Its name is Fashion Panda.
You will find there every type of cloths; jackets, shirts, dresses, pants, shoes, shorts... and also accesories!

But... apart from deciding the type of shop, we had to do all the pages of one website; Home, FAQ, Location... and all those cloth pages like; pants, shirts... 
Here you have an screenshot of all the different pages of my website.


Also we had to modify the page and add an own design. I also added the pictures of the cloths and the prices.
FInally I did a location map of the shop.



I hope you like it and thank you, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment